Saturday 19 February 2011

Winter Projects

At last the evenings are getting  little longer and the mornings are not so dark.  The long dark nights have allowed me to devote lots of time to making my first pair of mocassins, I'm so proud of them and I think they are definitely worth all the hard work.  It ws not all down to me though, the ladies at the traditional sewing group helped me so much.  I hve now made a start on some mitts so hopefully they will be done before it warms up!
My job has been very varied over the last couple of months, I have been working on some science projects with the grade 8 class where we have done all sorts like baking bread, chromatography, microscope work.  I have also taken on a new chemistry 11 class which has been good for keeping me up to speed in chemistry calculations, I have also learnt a lot from the different approaches used in the Canadian textbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment