Thursday 30 September 2010

What I have learnt so far

Well September has nearly ended and after a little cold snap we are having a little heat wave, down to a T-shirt today with temperatures in the high teens. Still really enjoying it here, a few things are coming up. We are moving house after the weekend would have done it over the weekend but we are off to Fort St John (think it is about 6-8 hours away) They have a Tim Horton's and a Dairy Queen. I also managed to visit Nahanni and a big thanks for David for showing me around, just hope the clouds are a bit higher when we come over for some skiing.

I have learnt a few important things so far,
Firstly I love being in a country were Peanuts are not a catagory A banned substance and dressed up as the most evil edible delight in the world. I think the philosophy here is if you can eat it, you can sure as hell put a peanut in it, breakfast cereals, cake bars, chocolate, ice cream bread, everything.

Also Watching TV from america is hilarious you have no idea about how dangerous a watermelon is, if you can, check out Youtube and search amazing race - watermelon. How it did not knock her out I have no idea.

We have some live entertainment in the hamlet tonight a Musician from Yellowknife and an Artist as well. Hope Everyone in The UK is doing well.

Aaron Guess your next to hit the 30

No comments:

Post a Comment